By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms & Conditions”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies. Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the Website is the property of Elia Luxury, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Customers.
- By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Elia Luxury.
- PROHIBITED USE
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on your account or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when using your account by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your account with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes that violates the use of an account on Elia Luxury's Website.
- QUALITY OF PRODUCTS
- The description of the Product in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Product. When an Order has been made on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your purchase. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly, such as name, current address (for shipping), a working email, etc.
- An Order will be formed for the purchase of the Product and will receive a confirmation email from us confirming your Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors.
- We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Invoice by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation).
- You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Invoice, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Product supplied under the Invoice.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to an Invoice entered into by you as a Customer.
- No contract will exist between you and Elia Luxury for the sale of any product unless and until Elia Luxury has accepted your order with a confirmation email and a full payment is taken from your credit/ debit card via online payment.
- Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
- Elia Luxury reserves the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, if shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, if the item ordered does not meet our quality control standards and is withdrawn, out of stock or if there is an error in pricing or content.
- We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses arising from not accepting your order and we shall have no liability to you, by way of compensation, other than to refund the amount paid for the goods in question.
- By purchasing on this site, you confirm that the Network Payment Gateway or credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Network International Gateway, which is a secure online payment gateway which encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- ORDER CANCELLATION
- Unless you cancel your order within 1 day after full payment has been made, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Elia Luxury will be completed when the goods have been dispatched.
- For customize items once the booking has been done cancellation will not be applicable as it is a custom made.
- To cancel your order, you must notify us of your decision by email here using the subject heading ‘Cancellation’ and supplying your order number and address.
- DEFECTIVE AND DAMAGED ITEMS
- All parcels must immediately be opened in the presence of the Courier upon receipt of the goods, to verify that the Goods are contained in the parcel are untampered with and undamaged.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to do this and subsequently find the Goods are not contained therein, or have been damaged during delivery, we may not be able to claim against the Courier or against our insurers.
- Accordingly, if you do fail to do this, you agree that you will be solely liable for any such loss or damage and shall waive, release, and indemnify us from and against any claims relating thereto, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged, or not what you ordered, please contact us here within 2 working days. We will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item once the faulty item has been returned to us by post. We will confirm the return address in writing once you have contacted us about the fault.
- AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- Whilst Elia Luxury uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Customers take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Elia Luxury accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Elia Luxury reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) including the Website, but not limited to, any products available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The entire content of this website, including all jewelry designs, photographs, logo, copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the Elia Luxury - FZCO is the sole property of Elia Luxury.
- You may store, print, and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site.
- You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- By using this service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this website.
- These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Elia Luxury in respect to the luxury item that has been purchased to us. Product produced by Elia Luxury has entitle of 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Warranty will be valid if it causes by the default of the item and not on intentionally purpose.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected. Elia Luxury is a company incorporated in Dubai in United Arab Emirates registered number 7164.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Our address are the following:
API Trio tower, Al Barsha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
30 Knightsbridge Road
Piscataway, New Jersey
United States of America
Elia Luxury operates the Website, elialuxury.com.